Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome To Exchange Theory


I wanted to welcome you all to the Exchange Theory Blogspot.
Let me introduce myself....
JR Cummings, Artist, Writer, Rapper, Activist from Cleveland, Ohio.
Exchange Theory is my Graphics and Design company... T shirts, Logos, Business cards, E Theory is my outlet. (JRC Limited is my personal tag.)
My partner Is Jenny's Block designs, you will see both of us on here and sharing our art, jokes, and work ethics ( or lack there of lol)
A few images we produced as of lately will be posted on here and I want you to vote on which you all would like to see on sale!
And add us at exchangetheory.deviantart.com
And most definitely Google Arsonist Clique!!!!!(Next best thing to hit the hip hop scene)


so remember...
ADD
VOTE
COMMENT!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment